Information on processing personal data (ex. art. 13 D.Lgs. n. 196/2003)
In particular, Brevetti Stendalto wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no.196 of the 30th of June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of physical and legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data. According to this legislation, the processing of personal data referring to you will take place by Brevetti Stendalto according to the principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency and will protect your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003 we, therefore, inform you that:
The User or the person which personal data are gathered are previously informed orally or in writing about:
- a) the aims and modalities of the treatment to which the data are intended;
- b) the compulsory or optional nature of the conferment of data;
- c) the consequences of a refusal to answer;
- d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in quality of responsible and the area of diffusion of the same data;
- e) the rights referred to Article 7;
- f) the identification of the data processor and, if designated, by the representative in the territory of the State within the meaning of Article 5 and of the the person responsible for handling the data. When the data processor has designated as the person responsible for handling the data, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the modalities through which is knowable in an easy way the updated list of the managers. When it was designated as the person responsible for handling the data for the interested party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
- The notice referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person who provides the data or the knowledge of which could hinder in concrete terms the completion, by a subject public functions inspection or control carried out for the purposes of defense or security of the State or the prevention, investigation or prosecution of criminal offenses.
- The guarantee person can individuate, with its own means, simplified modalities for the information given in particular by the telephone services of assistance and information to the public.
- If the personal data are not collected from the User, the information referred to in paragraph 1, also including the categories of processed data, shall be provided to the User at the time of recording such data or, if their communication is due, no later than the first communication.
- The arrangement referred to in paragraph 4 shall not apply when:
- a) the data are processed according to an obligation provided by the law, a regulation or by Community legislation;
- b) data are processed for the purposes of the investigations defensive referred to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, anyway, to assert or defend a right in judicial proceedings, provided that data are treated exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary to their pursuit;
- c) the information to the interested entails the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the right protected, i.e. proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.
5-bis. The notice referred to in paragraph 1 is not due in the case of receipt of curricula spontaneously transmitted by the interested parties for the purposes of the eventual working relationship. At the time of first contact following the sending of curriculum, the data processor has to provide to the User, even orally, a short information containing at least the items referred to in paragraph 1(a), (d) and (f).
According to the abovementioned law, your personal data will therefore be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Source of personal data (ART. 7, paragraph 2, lett. D. Lgs. 196/2003)
Personal data which the Brevetti Stendalto will obtain are provided, also through the means of communication at a distance (such as the internet site, DEM, newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc...), directly from the person to whom the personal data refer. Such personal data may also be acquired by Brevetti Stendalto in the commercial operation of its activity or by third parties for the purposes of commercial information, market research, direct offers of services or products. In this last way, Brevetti Stendalto will give the Users any information before collecting their data.
- Purpose of the processing (ART. 7 paragraph 2, lett. B) D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Personal data are processed within the normal business activity of the Brevetti Stendalto, for the following purposes:
- a) allow the user to register to the website;
- b) allow the user to use the tools offered on the site;
- c) allow the user to register to newsletter of Brevetti Stendalto and/to any other specific services;
- d) allow the user to to send contact request, as to send a quote request.
- e) do all the pre-contractual, contractual, fiscal and tax activities necessary for any relations with Brevetti Stendalto.
- f) execute any obligations coming from contracts signed with Brevetti Stendalto and execute, before the conclusion of the contract, any specific requests coming from the data holder;
- g) execute any obligations by the law, regulations or Community rules.
In relation to the purposes referred to in points a) and b), we inform you that the processing of your personal data by Brevetti Stendalto, including the communication of the same data to the entities referred to in paragraph 4, does not require its consent as treatment necessary for the execution of obligations arising from the contract itself and/or for the execution of what you demanded as well as to comply with legal obligations.
The communication of the data related to the points a) and b) it is therefore necessary to Brevetti Stendalto to process the request of the user and to satisfy the relevant and related obligations of law, administrative, accounting and tax. In their absence, it will be impossible to proceed. These data are therefore mandatory.
- c) functional activities related to corporate marketing, by letter, phone, SMS, Internet, advertising material, automated systems of communication, newsletter, profiling activities aimed also at subsequent advertising campaigns custom etc., in relation to which the person concerned has the right to demonstrate or less their consent.
In particular the company can do:
- market research aimed at detecting the degree of satisfaction of the concerned on the quality of the services rendered and on the activity of the Company, carried out directly or through specialised companies;
- commercial information, offers of products/services of the company and the other companies of the group of which it is part, sending its own newsletter, carried out directly or through specialised companies;
- Commercial information and offers of products/services of third party companies carried out directly by the company;
as regards the purpose sub c), each User has the right to refuse to the company at any time your consent to the processing and/or communication to the entities referred to in paragraph 4, without this involving harmful consequences in the contractual relationship. These data therefore have optional nature.
- Data procssing methods (ART. 7 paragraph 2, lett. B D.Lgs. 196/2003)
In relation to the aims described in the previous paragraph, the processing of personal data is done through manual, informatic and telematic tools closely correlated to the purposes mentioned above and in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data (with particular regard to the case of use of telematics communications).
In particular the personal data are:
- a) processed lawfully and correctly;
- b) collected and recorded for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other operations of treatment in compatible ways with these purposes;
- c) accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- d) pertinent, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently treated;
- e) kept in a form which permits identification of the person concerned for a period of time not longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Brevetti Stendalto is not responsible for, and does not assume any responsibility about the false information sent directly by the user, as well as information concerning him and that have been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or that can be informed as the Person Responsible for handling the data (ART. 7 paragraph 2, lett. And D.Lgs.196/2003)
For the pursuit of the aims described in paragraph 2, Brevetti Stendalto might need to grant access to your personal data to third parties, as:
- in tax, fiscal, banks, financial consulting services, and insurance services, (if necessary for the execution of the contract);
- control, audit and certification of activities carried out by the company, also pro the customers;
- Services for the acquisition, processing and processing data necessary for the execution of the orders received by the customers;
- Services for the management and maintenance of the information system of the Company and of the telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
transmission activity, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications with the user.
Access to data may also be granted to third parties representing authorities and supervisory and control bodies, or who do:
- activities of archiving of documentation and data entry;
- activities of customer service (es.: call center, help desk, etc.);
- studies or company in the context of service reports and advice;
- market research aimed at detecting the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services and on the activity of the company;
activities of promotion and sale of products/services of Brevetti Stendalto.
The subjects belonging to the categories listed above operate independently as distinct Titulars of the treatment or in quality of the person responsible for handling the data or appointed nominated for the purpose by the company, whose constantly updated list is available from the company itself.
The collected personal data may also be known by the employees of the company, which were specially appointed the person responsible for handling the data.
The processed data are not diffused.
- Data Processor (art. 28 and art. 7 paragraph 2, lett. D. D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Data processor of the personal data collected through this site is the Brevetti Stendalto S.P.A. (C.F. - P.IVA 00841980964), headquartered in Monza (MB), -20900-, Via G.B. Stucchi n. 66/8, a company incorporated under Italian law, share capital Euro 2.600.640,00 i.v., membership number at the Milan Register of Companies 1130921 (even "Brevetti Stendalto").
- The Person Responsible for handling the data (art. 29 and art. 7 paragraph 2, lett. D D.LGS 196/2003)
Access to and use of personal data are only permitted to subjects expressly responsible, bound to profiles of authorization according to which each subject responsible is authorised to do operations only according to its specific competence.
The name(s)/the the person responsible for handling the data is preserved at the offices of Brevetti Stendalto and may be requested by the User with simple communication to the head office.
- Rights of the User (art. 7 paragraphs 2 and 3 of D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The legislation on the protection of personal data gives the Users the possibility to exercise specific rights. In particular, the User can obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- information about the origin of the personal data, the purposes and the methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment by electronic instruments;
- indication of the identification of the data processor and the person responsible for handling the data, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can know them;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, as well as the updating, the rectification or the integration of data. The user may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of the collection. May also object to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communications.
- Security of personal data of the user (art. 31 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Brevetti Stendalto s.p.a. declares that the collected data are processed in a lawful manner and correctness. The data are collected and recorded for the purposes indicated and used in other operations that are compatible with these purposes. Brevetti Stendalto takes appropriate preventive and safety measures necessary to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and completeness and availability of personal data of the user.
- Person responsible for handling the data (art. 30 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The operations of the processing the data collected by Brevetti Stendalto are done only by persons who work under the direct authority of the data processor or the person responsible for handling the data referred to in the previous articles, according to the instructions they imparted. The designation is done in writing and identifies punctually the scope of the treatment allowed. The same is for the documented preposition of the physical person to a unit, for which it is indicated, in writing, the scope of the treatment allowed to operators of the unit itself.
- How to exercise the rights (art. 8 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Ex article 8 of the d.lgs. n. 196/2003, the rights referred to in the preceding articles shall be exercised with a request addressed to the Data Processor or to the person resposible for handling the data indicated by Brevetti Stendalto, to which appropriate evidence is provided without delay.
The above mentioned rights cannot be exercised with a request to the person responsible for handling the data or with appeal pursuant to Article 145, if the treatments are done:
- a) in accordance with the provisions of the Decree Law of 3 May 1991, n. 143, converted, with amendments, by law 5July 1991, n. 197, and subsequent modifications, concerning money laundering;
- b) in accordance with the provisions of the Decree Law of 31 December 1991, n. 419, converted, with amendments, by law 18February 1992, n. 172, and subsequent modifications, concerning support to victims of estorsive requests;
- c) by parliamentary committees of inquiry set up pursuant to Article 82 of the Constitution;
- d) by a public entity other than public economic bodies, on the basis of an express legal provision, exclusively for purposes related to monetary and currency policy, the system of payments, control of brokers and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
- e) within the meaning of Article 24, paragraph 1, letter f) d.lgs. n. 196/2003 (defensive investigations), limited to the period during which could result in an actual injury and concrete for the unwinding of the defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in judicial proceedings;
- f) by providers of publicly available electronic communications services in relation to incoming telephone communications, unless it can result in an actual injury and concrete for the unwinding of the defensive investigations referred to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397;
- g) for reasons of justice, at judicial offices of every order and degree or the Superior Council of the judiciary or other local self-government bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
- h) within the meaning of Article 53, without prejudice to the provisions of the law of 1 April 1981, n. 121.
The Guarantor, even on signalling of the usre in the cases referred to in letters a), b), d), e) and f), takes measures in the manner referred to in Articles 157,158 and 159 and, in the cases referred to in letters c), g) and h) of said paragraph, takes measures in the manner referred to in Article 160 d.lgs. n. 196/2003.
The exercise of the rights of the User, when does not affect data of an objective nature, may take place except that relate to the rectification or the integration of personal data of evaluative type, relating to judgments, opinions or other appraisals of subjective type, as well as behaviors to follow or decisions that has to be taken by the data processor.
- Reply to the user (art. 10 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
To ensure the effective exercise of the rights of the User, the data processor is obliged to take appropriate measures, in particular:
- a) facilitate access to personal data on the part of the person concerned, also through the use of appropriate computer programs aimed at a careful selection of data relating to individual concerned identified or identifiable;
- b) to simplify procedures and reduce the time required for its reply, even in the context of offices or services responsible for relations with the public.
The data are extracted by the person responsible for handling the data or of responsible and can be communicated to the applicant verbally, or offered in vision by means of electronic instruments, always that in such cases the understanding of the data is easy, also considered the quality and quantity of information. If requested, the data can be transposed on paper or electronically, or transmitted via telematics.
Unless the request concerns either a specific processing operation or specific personal data or categories of personal data, the response to the data hall include all the personal data concerning him/her that are processed by the data processor.
When, as a result of the request referred to in Article 7 paragraphs 1 and 2, letters a), b) and c) is not confirmed the existence of data relating to the User can be asked for a contribution to expenses not in excess of the costs actually incurred for the research carried out in this specific case.
This contribution may not exceed the amount determined by the guarantor with a measure of a general nature which may be established as a lump sum in relation to the case in which the data are processed by electronic means and the response is provided verbally. With the same measure the guarantor may provide that a contribution be asked when personal data are listed on a special support which is specifically request playback, or when, at one or more holders, determines a considerable use of means in relation to the complexity or the magnitude of requests and is confirmed the existence of data relating to the user.
The contribution mentioned above may also be paid by bank or postal draft, or else by debit or credit card, if possible upon receiving the reply and anyhow within fifteen days of the reply.
- Cessation of treatment (art. 16 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Pursuant to Article 16 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003, in the case of termination (for any reason) a treatment, data are:
- a) destroyed;
- b) transferred to another holder, if intended to a treatment compatible with the purposes for which the data were collected;
- c) preserved for strictly personal puposes and not intended for a systematic communication or dissemination;
- d) stored or transferred to another data processor, for historical, statistical or scientific purposes in accordance with the law and regulations, the Community legislation and codes of ethics and good conduct signed within the meaning of Article 12 d.lgs n. 196/2003.
The transfer of data in breach of paragraph 1(b), or other relevant provisions relating to the processing of personal data is without any effect.
- Consent (art. 23 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
- Cases in which data may be processed without consent (ART. 24 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
In addition to what is specified above, the User Consent is not required when the treatment:
- a) it is necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law, regulation or by Community legislation;
- b) it is necessary to perform the obligations arising from a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, to specific requests of the person concerned-User;
- c) relates to data obtained from public registers, lists, acts or documents available to anyone, without prejudice to the limits and the conditions that the laws, regulations or Community shall establish for the dissemination and publication of data;
- d) relates to data relating to the conduct of economic activities, treated in compliance with the regulations in force concerning business secret Industrial;
- e) it is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of a third. If the same purpose concerns the person concerned and the latter may not give its consent for physical impossibility, for failure to act or to an inability to understand or want, consent is expressed by those who exercise legally the power, i.e. by a neighbor, jointly controlled by a family member, by a cohabitee or, in their absence, the responsible of the structure in which dwells the concerned. Apply the provision referred to in Article 82, paragraph 2;
- f) with the exclusion of the diffusion, it is necessary for the purposes of the investigations defensive referred to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397 or, anyway, to assert or defend a right in judicial proceedings, provided that data are treated exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary to their pursuit, in compliance with the regulations in force concerning secret business and industrial;
- g) with the exclusion of the diffusion, it is necessary, in cases identified by the guarantor on the basis of principles enshrined in law, to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder or a third party recipient data, [also in reference to the activity of banking groups and subsidiaries or associates,] where do not prevail the fundamental rights and freedoms, human dignity or a legitimate interest of the party concerned;
- h) with the exclusion of communication to the outside and the diffusion, it is performed by associations, institutions or non-profit entities, also not recognized in reference to those subjects who have with them regular contacts or to members in the pursuit of objectives of certain legitimate and identified by the constitutive act, by statute or by collective agreement, and with way of use specifically provided for with determination made known to the parties concerned at the time of disclosure, pursuant to Article 13;
- i) it is necessary, in conformity with the respective codes of conduct referred to in Annex A), exclusive for scientific or statistical purposes, i.e. for exclusive historical purposes at private archives declared to be of considerable historical interest for the purposes of Article 6, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree n. 490, approval of the Code of cultural heritage and environmental or, according to what is provided by the same codes, at other private archives;
i-bis) relates to data contained in curriculum, in the cases referred to in Article 13, paragraph 5-bis;
i-ter) with the exclusion of the diffusion and except as provided for in Article 130 of the present code, concerns the communication of data between companies, bodies or associations with parent, subsidiary or related within the meaning of Article 2359 of the Italian civil code or with companies subject to joint control, as well as between consortia, networks of companies and groupings and temporary associations of undertakings with the subject to them adhering to the purposes accounting administrative, as defined in Article 34, paragraph 1-ter, and provided that these aims are provided expressly with determination made known to the parties concerned at the time of the notice referred to in Article 13.
- Prohibitions of communication and dissemination (art. 25 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The communication and dissemination are prohibited, as well as in the case of prohibition arranged by the guarantor or by the judicial authority:
- a) in reference to the personal data of which has been ordered the cancellation, i.e. when it is after the period of time not greater than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
(b) for purposes other than those indicated in the notification of the treatment, where prescribed.
It is without prejudice to the communication or distribution of data required in accordance with the law, by the police, judicial authorities, information and security agencies or other public entities within the meaning of Article 58, paragraph 2, for the purposes of defense and security of the State or the prevention, investigation or prosecution of criminal offenses.
- Guarantees for sensitive data (art. 26 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The sensitive data may be processed only with the written consent of the person concerned – User and with the approval of the Guarantor, in compliance with the conditions and limits laid down in this Code, as well as by the law and by the regulations. The guarantor shall notify the decision on the request for authorization within forty-five days, after which the failure to pronunciation is equivalent to rejection. With the measure of authorisation, or subsequently, also on the basis of any audits, the guarantor may prescribe measures to guarantee the User - person concerned, that the data processor is obliged to adopt.
The authorization of the Guarantor and the consent of the User are not required in the case of:
- a) data relating to adhering to the religious confessions and to subjects that with reference to the purposes of nature exclusively religious have regular contacts with the same confessions, carried out by the relative organs, i.e. by entities recognized civilly, always provided that the data are not spread or communicated outside the same confessions. The latter determine appropriate guarantees relatively to the treatments carried out in compliance with the principles set out in this regard with the authorization of the Guarantor;
- b) data relating to the accession of associations or organizations to trade union or category to other associations, organizations or federations to trade union category;
b-bis) of the data of the curriculum, in the case of receipt of c.v. spontaneously transmitted by the Users for the purposes of the eventual working relationship.
The sensitive data may be processed even without consent, with prior authorisation of the Guarantor:
- b) when the treatment is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of a third. If the same purpose concerns the person concerned and the latter may not give its consent for physical impossibility, for failure to act or to an inability to understand or want, consent is expressed by those who exercise legally the power, i.e. by a neighbor, jointly controlled by a family member, by a cohabitee or, in their absence, the responsible of the structure in which dwells the concerned. Apply the provision referred to in Article 82, co. 2 d.lgs. n. 196/2003;
- c) when treatment is necessary for the purposes of the investigations defensive referred to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, anyway, to assert or defend in judicial proceedings a law, that the data has to be treated exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary to their completion. If the data are suitable for detecting the state of health and sexual life, the right must be of rank equal to that of the person concerned, i.e. consisting of a right of personality or in another right or fundamental freedom and inviolable;
- d) when it is required to fulfill specific obligations or tasks provided for by the law, a regulation or by Community legislation for the management of the employment relationship, also in the field of occupational hygiene and safety of the population and of social security and assistance, within the limits provided for in the authorisation and without prejudice to the provisions of the code of ethics and conduct referred to in Article 111.
The data suitable for detecting the status of health cannot be disseminated.
- Interactions with social networks, applications and/or WEB TV channels, etc.
This, without any responsibility to Brevetti Stendalto, more than those deriving from the application of the Privacy Code with respect to the data directly treated, such as responsibility for the content of websites, web tv, or third-party applications on which there are links or references to the site and the content of Brevetti Stendalto, i.e. on which appear or be published by a third party content or materials contra legem, prejudicial to the privacy, prejudicial to the rights of ethnic minorities, of minors, on which are contained information detrimental to political opinions, sensitive, racial, religious, philosophical, etc...
The site access/Domain/Applications/web channels of Brevetti Stendalto may involve sending, from the server to the Users's PC/MAC, text files to obtain information on the navigation within the site (cookies or other tracking systems/permanent monitoring).
The cookies used inside the Site/Domain/Applications/web channels fulfill a mere purposes of a technical nature and in no case will be used with the purpose to examine and study the behavior of the user inside the Site/Domain/Applications/web channels.
It is always possible to easily disable cookies by the user, through the configuration options of the browser used.
- Transfer to the inside of the E.U. (art. 42 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The User and the Brevetti Stendalto are aware that the provisions of the code referred to in D.Lgs. 196/2003 can not be applied in such a way as to restrict or prohibit the free flow of personal data between Member States of the European Union, without prejudice to the adoption, in accordance with the same code, of possible measures in the case of transfers of data carried out in order to circumvent the same provisions.
- Transfers to third countries allowed (art. 43 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
In accordance with the provisions of art. 43 d.lgs. n. 196/2003, the transfer even temporarily outside the territory of the State with any form or by any means, of personal data subject to treatment, if directed toward a country that does not belong to the European Union is allowed when:
- a) the person concerned – User has expressed its consent or, if the data is sensitive, in written form;
- b) it is necessary for the execution of obligations arising from a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, to specific requests of the person concerned, or for the conclusion or execution of a contract in favor of the concerned;
- c) it is necessary for the protection of an important public interest identified by law or by regulation or if the transfer relates to sensitive or judicial data;
- d) It is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of a third. If the same purpose concerns the person concerned and the latter may not give its consent for physical impossibility, for failure to act or to an inability to understand or want, consent is expressed by those who exercise legally the power, i.e. by a neighbor, jointly controlled by a family member, by a cohabitee or, in their absence, the responsible of the structure in which dwells the concerned. Apply the provision referred to in Article 82, paragraph 2;
- e) is necessary for the purposes of the investigations defensive referred to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397 or, anyway, to assert or defend a right in judicial proceedings, provided that data are transferred only for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary to their pursuit, in compliance with the regulations in force concerning secret business and industrial;
- f) is carried out in receiving a request for access to administrative documents, or a request for information extractable from a public register, list, act or document knowable by anyone, with the observance of the norms which regulate the subject;
- g) is necessary, in conformity with the respective codes of conduct referred to in Annex A), exclusive for scientific or statistical purposes, i.e. for exclusive historical purposes at private archives declared to be of considerable historical interest for the purposes of Article 6, Paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree n. 490, approval of the Code of cultural heritage and environmental or, according to what is provided by the same codes at other private archives.
- Other transfers allowed (art. 44 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
The transfer of personal data to be processed, directed to a country that does not belong to the European Union, is also enabled when is authorised by the guarantor on the basis of adequate safeguards for the rights of the person concerned:
- a) identified by the Guarantor also in relation to guarantees with a contract or by rules of conduct existing within companies belonging to the same group. The User may assert his rights in the territory of the State, on the basis of the present code, also in order to failure to comply with the guarantees the same;
- b) identified with the decisions provided for in Articles 25(6) and 26(4) of Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995, with which the European Commission finds that a country that does not belong to the European Union guarantees an adequate level of protection or that certain clauses of the contract offer sufficient guarantees.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The User declares that is aware that the interpretation, application and enforcement of this writing is regulated by the Italian law, - even if translated and published on the Site/Domain/Applications/web channels of Brevetti Stendalto in other languages- as is aware that the jurisdiction for each controversy which may arise is exclusively that of Milan, with the exclusion of all others.
By opening the file/page web/application where published the present document, the user fully accepts the same and declares is awareness of it, for every legal effect.
The version published on the Site/Domain is the one currently in force.
Without prejudice to articles 32, 121 of the d.lgs. 196/03, where applicable.
Milan, July 2017